When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year. For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others New Year’s has always been a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. So, if you look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness with these wonderful New Year wishes. With your loved ones all geared up for 2013, you should not stay behind and let them know that they are in your prayers by sending them New Year Greetings for the year.
1. Another yeaar filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You made my year special and I wish you continue to do so. With you around, every moment is an occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love, with his care and warmth. I love you and wish you a very 2014.
2. Another year has passed, another yyear has come. I wish for you, that with every yeear you touch all your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
3. Another yeaar of success and happiness has passed. With every new yearr, comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you.
4. As the New Yearr approaches us with hopes anew, here is wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year
5. As the New Yeear dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Yyear!
6. Best wishes to my beloved friend for an amazing yearr ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May the dove of peace rest over you and live in your home. May the dense forest of love surround you all year round. May you have a lovely New Year.
7. Cheers to the new year. May it be a memorable one. Happy New Year.
8. Don’t forget the past, learn from it. Happy New Year.
9. A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every 10. sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.
you can also use this site for wishing new yearHappy New Year 2014
About the Author